FENIX E20 2015 265 LUMEN AA BATTERY PRACTICAL FLASHLIGHT.
Fenix has taken the E25 and the “shake” E20 and upgraded and merged them into a new flashlight–FENIX E20-2015 NO SHAKE THIS TIME!
The new Fenix E20 2015 is a convenient and practical flashlight. It features a user-friendly interface with two easy-to-get AA batteries. This has a phenomenal maximum output of 265 lumens with a maximum beam distance of 689 feet (210 meters). There is a reserve tail switch for one-hand operation. The E20 – 2015 Edition is an excellent choice for outdoor activities as well as a spare light around the house.
- Uses Cree XP-E2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two AA (Ni-MH/Alkaline)batteries
- 154mm (Length) x 21mm (Diameter) x 25.4mm (Head)(6.1in. x 0.8in. x 1.0in.)
- 90 grams (3.2 oz.) excluding batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Reverse tail switch for one-hand operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating