New Store Policy Info
May 26, 2020
To our valued S&R knives customers,
As communities across Canada proceed with a gradual restart of previously suspended activities, S&R Knives has decided to reopen our retail store to the public effective June 1st, 2020.
We are focused on limiting occupancy and giving everybody lots of room, and renewing our focus on one-on-one personalized service! In order to serve you best, we will be amending our original opening hours, and implementing health and safety measures so we can provide you with a safe shopping experience.
As always, let’s continue to be kind and thoughtful towards one another as we navigate this crisis, to ensure everyone’s health and wellbeing.
The S&R Team
S&R KNIVES IN-STORE HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 3:30pm - 7:00pm
Weekends: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Sunday: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
S&R KNIVES IN-STORE HEALTH AND SAFETY COVID-19 MEASURES
The following measures are in place at our retail location in response to COVID-19, to keep our employees and customers safe while in our store. Some of these measures might make your shopping trip a bit longer, and you may be lining up more often, but they are in place to ensure the safety of everyone. We thank you for your cooperation, patience and understanding.
- Strict cleaning and sanitization protocols are rigorously executed in all areas of the store, with a focus on frequently touched surfaces.
- Canadian-made masks have been distributed to all employees and gloves have been made available to all employees who must wear them.
- Customers are encouraged to reserve the first hour of operations of each day for seniors and those with chronic health conditions.
- Customers will be provided hand sanitizer upon entering the store. Additionally, hand sanitizer stations will be set up around the store
- We recommend that customers wear face coverings when inside our store.
- We are limiting the number of customers in our store at one time. Given the size of our store, no more than 2 customers will be allowed in the store at any one time.
- We encourage you to keep your visit to a maximum of 15 minutes to accommodate customers who may be waiting to enter.
- Sharpening Services will continue to be provided by Taylor Sharpening & Knife Care at our retail location.
- For customers wishing to have knives sharpened please contact Hayden by text at 647-291-4416 or the store to confirm availability.
- We are accepting cash, debit or credit
S&R KNIVES RETURN POLICY
- As per Provincial regulations, we will not be accepting any returns or exchanges at this time